Sonar 0.6 now available!

Sonar 0.6 is now available, bringing data usage tracking, usage based billing, a completely customizable customer portal, and much, much, much more. This is one of our largest updates ever, and there's lots more to come.

Development on 0.7 is already underway, which will bring a completely new, improved, and much faster mapping implementation, along with a complete scheduling/workforce management system. We also have plans for a number of intermediate updates, bringing NetFlow based accounting, CDR rating, Telrad integration, and a number of other features.

Hope you enjoy 0.6 - please let us know your thoughts.

What’s the proper way to back-bill in 0.6?

In first :slight_smile: DANG SNIPED!

I think you said monitoring was 1.0 right? I’m still wondering about that.

Yeah this is much nicer. The account pages are laid out a bit nicer. Seems a bit snappier too.

Yes, monitoring will be 1.0 (but 1.0 is really 0.8…)

Should be a lot faster, I hope - spent a lot of late nights optimizing it!

Same as before, really… you can only bill forward, so you would have to add charges and generate invoices for the current date. However, we made it easier to add one time charges for recurring services, if you click the One Time button, you can now create one time charges from recurring services, and add overrides for the descriptions (so you could write ‘Fast Internet Service for September 2015’ or whatever makes sense.)