GPS Support

Currently the only option I see is “Track your Truck.” My company currently uses Verizon network Fleet, how would I go about getting this added to sonar?

If it has an API, we can add it. We would just need the details on the API and some way to test it.

The attached img show what verizon is able to do for integration. The two services they offer are Web Services and Data Connect Services. The data format is listed for each service, will both work with sonar? If not will either?

I’d need the actual technical documentation to know for sure, but it sounds like the web services would.

Integration

Verizon Has provided me with a technical document for their web services api. If you are able to take a look that would be great. I'm not sure if this will help or not.
Click Here

Joey,

I’ll check it out - can you email it to support@sonar.software so we can start a ticket going and keep you in the loop privately?

I just ordered Bouncie. I plan on putting it through the ringer for the trial period to see if I like it but it appears to offer a full feature set for 1/3 of the price of others. $8/mo for device or 3 for $20! If it works out, I’d like to do what I can to facilitate an introduction between Bouncie and Sonar for an integration. www.bouncie.com

Jeff,

Just reach out to support with the details if you settle on it. Just be advised though, we are heavily into v2 development with a lot of pending v1 requests lined up, so it may not be anything you’ll see in the short term.