Google Calendar

Are we able to integrate with Google Calendar today? Have items scheduled in Sonar appear in our google calendar.

Yes, each user can do so in their profile, under the ‘Integrations’ tab.

Awesome Thanks.

How about Outlook 365? I’m searching the forum but don’t see anything on it currently. I see on the MS site it is considered a webdav calendar, but if I try to set it up by a cut and paste URL it doesn’t seem to connect.

Maybe the CalDAV integration will work. I’m not sure about that one particularly, but we do have iCal and CalDAV integrations as well.

Yea, I was trying the CalDAV using the link to Outlook 365 calendar and no joy initially. I’ll circle back when I have more time. I was looking to see if there was a quick solution. Anyone else tried Outlook 365 yet?

Circling back to this. Has anyone setup calendar integration with Office 365 yet?

Any chance the built in Google Calendar integration will allow us to pick from our different calendars at some point? I’d prefer to have work stuff on a separate calendar that I’ve set up.

I’ve tried setting up integration through Google’s CalDAV, but am not having much luck there.