An update on Sonar v2

Just curious, is the plan to keep the /api/v1/ call ability so we can carefully migrate our integrations, or will /api/v1/ just go away with v2.0?

WE CANNOT WAIT !!! LOOKS AMAZING !!! ( yes I am screaming in excitement lol)

We have built a wrapper around /api/v1 so that it translates the requests to the GraphQL API. The only /api/v1 endpoint that will go away is the search endpoint, as the new data models don’t translate at all to what was there previously.

Awesome!

I am excited to see this. The network page looks amazing!

Can’t wait for the GraphQL API! :slight_smile:

What does Native SMS/phone module mean?

Better integrated two way communication with customers via SMS/phone.

any more updates on this. as we are now solidly in the 2nd quarter.

Target is still the end of Q2 - we’ll keep you in the loop as things progress!

What time frame is your quarters on?

Not sure what you mean, but Q1 would be Jan - Mar, Q2 would be Apr - Jun, Q3 would be Jul - Sept, Q4 would be Oct - Dec.

That’s exactly what I was asking :slight_smile: I have found a few companies that has Q1 starting in June for some reason. Thanks.

We’re getting closer to the start of beta for v2 - stay tuned, we’ll have a questionnaire going out that will help us collect info on the features you’re currently using so that we know at which stage we can bring each of you in.

Looking forward to progress!

Is there any update on this.

Things are still progressing as mentioned above - we’ve started the roll out into a production environment, and we’re slowly bringing customers in to beta that are using the features we have finished. Still aiming for a full release in Q3 for everyone. We already have a list of beta customers we’re working with, but we’ll get the questionnaire out if we need more!

Do you have a and updates on the full feature set that will be in 2.0. in regards to Quoting system, Stabilizing and adding to the network monitoring. etc. While the new look is impressive and we are excited to see it. We are more excited about the feature set that will come with 2.0 as most of the features we have been a part of in discussions are (in theory) suppose to be released in this Exciting and Highly anticipated release.

Not yet, but we’ll be talking about it more once 2.0 is available!

well if you need more Beta Customers let me know. We are ready. Thank you

us too